Haverhill High School
Scholarship Database Directions
HHS offers many scholarships to ONLY HHS seniors. To apply you must follow the directions below. The HHS Scholarship Portal for the Class of 2018 will be open from January 2, 2018 through March 30, 2018.
To LOG IN you will need to:
- Log onto: https://scholarship.haverhill-ps.org
- Click the green LOGIN button.
- Enter USERNAME and PASSWORD (this is the same username/password as your computer login at HHS)
- Click LOGIN and complete the demographic information.
***Click “UPDATE DEMOGRAPHICS” on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the empty box with the word SCHOLARSHIP above it. When you click on a scholarship from the drop-down menu, the scholarship description and requirements will appear on the screen.
- In the box below titled WHY SHOULD I RECEIVE THIS SCHOLARSHIP, type in your qualifications for each scholarship you apply to. Be brief- less than 100 words (unless otherwise specified) and only address the qualification areas.
- Click SUBMIT and the scholarship will appear below.
- Click on next scholarship name to continue to apply for any scholarships you are eligible for.
- When finished, print the list of scholarships you applied to. Keep a hard copy for your records and give a copy to your guidance counselor. YOU MUST LEAVE A HARD COPY WITH YOUR COUNSELOR.