Haverhill High School
Scholarship Database Directions
HHS offers over 100 scholarships to ONLY HHS seniors. To apply you must follow the directions below. Please note the application deadline: Friday, April 4, 2014
To apply you will need to:
- Log onto: http://students.haverhill-ps.org
- Enter user id: first initial and last name o Ex. Mary Smith = msmith
- Enter your LASID# provided above for your PASSWORD
- Enter your SASID# provided above (10 digits) for SECURITY CODE
- Complete Tables of personal information o Use pop up menus when available
You MUST click the UPDATE button next to your name to save your personal information.
After updating personal info click on “Click here” (in green lettering)
Then click on “Scholarship comments” (green lettering) VIEW or PRINT the list of 125 scholarships to see which you are eligible for.
If at any time you need to return to the personal information page, click on Student Edit and remember to UPDATE to save changes.
- Click on name of scholarship
- Type in your qualifications for each scholarship you apply to. Be brief and only address the qualification areas.
- Hit APPLY and the Scholarship will appear below…
- Click on next scholarship name to continue to apply for any scholarships you are eligible for
- When finished…use the PRINT tab. Print a hard copy for your records and give a copy to your guidance counselor. YOU MUST LEAVE A HARD COPY WITH YOUR COUNSELOR.